Are you considering switching to a membership management software such as ours? If so, one of the things which may appeal to you is being able to connect your website to our software in order to embed forms and pages within it – doing this provides a variety of benefits.
Benefits of Connecting Your Website to Your Membership Management Software
- People can register now online (no more filling in paper forms and posting them!)
- As people register, they are added automatically to your membership database (you can choose to take payment at the point of registration or vet them first)
- People will receive an automated welcome email
- People can login to an online account where they can keep their own information up-to-date, register for events, make purchases and payments
- Non-members can register for events too (if you allow them – the choice is yours!)
Here’s How You’d Do It
Step 1 – Login to your account and click on ‘Admin’ from the menu options at the top of the page – So far, so good we hope!
Step 2 – Towards the bottom of the ‘Settings’ page, you will see 3 URLs. One for the registration form, one for the member login page and one for the events page:
Simply copy the URL you want to embed on your website.
Step 3 – Paste the URL into a <iframe> tag in the following manner which you can then alter the width and height for (Don’t worry, the pictures make it seem scarier than it is to do – no computer science degree needed here).
Step 4 – Copy the <iframe> code into the body of your web page HTML source – it should look like the picture below.
You may be wondering why you would want to go to the effort of doing this – perhaps you’re intimidated by the scary pictures which imply technological genius is required? Well, outlined below are some benefits of using these pages.
What You Can Do with Your Registration Form
People can register for:
– Membership Categories
– General Enquiries
– To purchase Optional Extras
Here is an example of a Pay Subs Online login page embedded on a members’ site: http://www.egka.org.uk/membership_online.php
If this sounds and looks like something your organisation could benefit from, don’t hesitate to get in touch. To book a free tour to see our management software in action first hand, click here.